We are dedicated to helping you succeed in replacing chemicals through the use of our products and solutions. We rely on our partnership with you to develop new products and services to meet emerging needs of protecting commercial crops grown by farmars/growers. Each of our customers is unique – we work with you to ensure you have the right product to meet the needs.
We offer individualized training, specific to your environment and crops.
• Fully developed curriculum with hands-on use of Microbiz products
• Training conducted by technical personals and subject matter specialist, who can handle the toughest questions,
• Includes Microbiz products and their co-use with other vendors’ products
• Training for both farmers and plant protection professionals
• Emphasis on how to grow crops without using hazardous chemical pesticides.
• Average 4 hours in length.
Our Field Trial Program supports our new customers who want to validate our products and solutions in the field through dedicated, on-site technical training, support, benchmarking and post-rollout survey with detailed reports.
During rollouts for both new and existing customers, Microbiz always pledges fluid transitions, and we work to minimize disruptions so that you can continue your focus on pest management and plant protection. We offer on-site technical support and documentation, sales support and more. We maintain these commitments to you for both initial rollouts and subsequent training and support.
Our specialized training spans a variety of topics and industry technologies to help you and your staff stays current with emerging technologies and trends. These include:
• Plant protection with electronic pest control traps.
• Soil health management
• Biological pest management
• IPM practices
• Sustainable farming techniques
• Pesticides residue management
• Pesticides Pollution and effect on health